2/9/09 - 12:30 AM - Still Going Strong

Just a quick note as not much has changed since the last time that I posted.

I am now starting my second week of work and my brain has officially adjusted to the change in vision - I am seeing relatively clearly as my brain is interpreting the images mostly from my corrected right eye.

I think that my vision is improving in the left eye, although, it is hard to tell as it is still very blurry. I am continuing to use my eye drops as prescribed and will cease everything but the Pred Forte this coming Thursday (2 weeks post surgery).

I have resumed normal activities for the most part - obviously working, household chores, etc. and have also worked out a couple of times (light cardio - I am still holding off on lifting any weights for awhile).

One of the things that I have noticed, which may or may not be related to the surgery is that post the initial period of being worn down, I seem to have a lot of energy. I think it may be due to the fact that prior to my surgery, I decided to go on a diet and also to start taking vitamins and other nutritional supplements that I thought would be helpful with recovery. I have continued post the surgery and I have a feeling that this may be the culprit (although, there is this little voice in the back of my head that says that I AM taking steroids...although, I don't think that it is possible for the eye drops to affect me in this way).

I am also traveling tomorrow for the first time - I don't see why it would be a problem to fly, but hopefully there are no issues...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Hit Counter