3/19/09 - 10:00 AM Nervous

It has been awhile since my last post, and I am scheduled for my 6 week appointment today and to be honest, I am a bit nervous...

The recovery has been great, with very little pain, albeit a bit of intermittent discomfort. The most interesting part is my vision. At very close ranges, I think that I see MUCH better than I have seen in a long time out of the operated eye, or the non-operated eye. I can see things, like individual grains of hair and textures of things that I have not seen at all for a long time. However, I still don't see much of anything at long distances. I am HOPING that this is because I am still near-sighted in that eye and that once I have correction (contact lenses, glasses, etc.) for that eye, that I will be able to have good vision. My fear is that this is not the case, but I am remaining positive. I am also HOPING that Dr. Rapoza will tell me today that my eye is healed enough to begin to fit contact lenses, etc. in the near future.

My appointment is at 2:45 PM today - I will report back tommorow with results!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Hit Counter